Will You Resolve to Get More Exercise in 2022?
Coos Odyssey is a perfect way to keep track of your exercise achievements in the new year. You can follow your progress on a virtual map as you log miles based on your activities. For example:
- Log a mile for every mile hiked
- Log a mile for 30 minutes of Yoga
- Log a mile for 30 minutes of gardening (as long as you keep working)
- Two laps around Mingus Park earns 1.2 miles
- Sunset Bay to Cape Arago and back earns 8.5 miles
- A 60 minute paddle on Eel Lake earns 2 miles
- …and so on
There is a ‘Team’ for South Coast Striders. Choose that team when you sign up (or, if you want, create your own team made up of colleagues, friends, or families).