Hikes have been cancelled since March. I am about to start scheduling hikes again, but to make that possible, there will be certain guidelines to keep all your fellow hikers comfortable:
- Hike groups will be limited to 15 people.
- You will be asked to contact me via email or Facebook so that I can control the number
- Hikers will be asked to maintain social distance on the trail
- Hikers will be asked to have face covering (like a bandana) that can be pulled up at tight spots on the trail
- Hikers should step off the trail to let others pass
- First hikes on the schedule will be nearby so there won’t be a need for carpooling
To keep the group sizes smaller, I would like to offer multiple options for each hike (staggered start times, and different routes). In order to do that, I need people to lead the options.
If you would like to lead a hike, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your contact information:
Phone Number (cell is best):
Hike or trail you can lead:
For a reminder of hiking trails in the region, visit this list.