Given the request that we ‘stay at home,’ the best guideline is to hike or walk close to home. That might mean walking in your neighborhood (as long as you can maintain the 6 foot distance), or if you live near a beach that’s accessible (because it’s not part of a state park or wayside), you can walk there.
As of right now:
- The Oregon State Parks are closed
- Forest service trails are still open.
- South Slough trails remain open, but the interpretive center is closed
- New River trails appear to be open
- Coos County Parks are closed
This information is subject to change at any time, so it’s good to check the websites.